How to Cancel Subscription
To cancel your subscription quickly, you can always contact our support team. We will respond within 48 hours.
The steps are different on different platforms. Please select the payment platform that you placed your order, and follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.
1. How to Cancel Subscription on MyCommerce
You can submit a support request to MyCommerce to help you cancel the subscription, or you can cancel the subscription by yourself, just follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Log in to your MyCommerce account with this link
Step 2: Find the order number you need to unsubscribe.
Step 3: Find the red cancel button in this order.
Step 4: Click Yes to confirm cancellation.
Step 5: Then you will see a reminder that your subscription to this order has been cancelled.
Step 6: At the end you will receive a notification email that your subscription has been successfully cancelled.
2. How to Cancel Subscription on Paddle
3. How to Cancel Subscription on Paypal
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Payments.
- Under "Preapproved payments", click Manage preapproved payments.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
You can learn more on PayPal support page: PayPal Support
4. What to Do If My Order Has Been Renewed Automatically?
Due to system restrictions, the charged subscription fee is non-refundable. Before checkout in the shopping cart, you will see the subscription plan is “Renewal: Automatic”. And before the order is renewed, the payment platform will send a notification email beforehand, so you still have a chance to cancel your subscription.
We are not sure whether you ignored this kind of email or it has been tagged as SPAM. For these real reasons, it is not refundable once the order is renewed.
To avoid future recurring payment, please cancel the subscription timely. For any concerns, just feel free to contact us.