3 Steps to Convert Screenshot to Text
Step 1: Take a Screenshot
Step 2: Copy Text from Screenshot
step 3: Translate
More Features You Can't Miss
No files stored in the program
Use keyboard shortcuts to start screenshot OCR and no need to pre-set recognition language
Number of Images per Screenshot
Upload up to 100 screenshots per time
Number of Recognition
Convert unlimited screenshots to text after subscription
Your account works on Win and Mac, but no more than 3 devices
Used as a Translator
Provide in-built accurate translation
Copy text from screenshot even offline
Free to Use
5 free times per day
Get PDNob Screenshot to Text Converter Now
- Take a short process time.
- Provide accurate screenshot-to-text results.
- Convert screenshots of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Bulgarian, Serbian, Latin, and Traditional Chinese to text.
- Import PNG, JPG, JPEG, and TIFF files and export them as TXT, DOC, and DOCX files.
- Free trial available for every new user.
FAQ and Posts for Screenshot to Text Converter
A1: We support macOS 12.0 and newer, and Win7-11.
A2: You may either take multiple screenshots or upload files, and the tool will extract the text and translate it into another language.
A3: After purchase, your account can be used both on mac and win, but on no more than three devices.
A4: You can import PNG, JPG, JPEG, and TIFF files and export them as TXT, DOC, DOCX files.